Everyone deserves to have their wishes honored in sickness, health, and death. I work to bring dignity and respect to every client through careful and thorough planning.
Over the past 30 years, I have worked with a variety of people, helping ensure their wishes are honored regardless of the circumstances. I strive to give people affordable options for wills, power of attorney, health care surrogate, and living wills. I also help people set up guardianships for elderly/disabled family members, and handle probate estates after death.
Many of my clients are elderly or disabled, so I provide the additional service of taking the documents to their home for easy signatures. When it comes to protecting yourself, your possessions, and your wishes, a little planning goes a long way, and I am here to help.
- Stetson University College of Law, Top 10% of Class
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges
- Law Review Editor, Stetson University College of Law
- Cecil Bailey Award (Most Outstanding Female Graduating Senior)
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Florida, 1st Female Law Clerk
- Who's Who in American Law
Education & Recognition
Home visits available.